NMRV REDUCTION WORM GEARBOX
The NMRV 040 worm gear motor is characterized by a wide range of gear ratios (5 – 80), a compact aluminum alloy housing, and ease of installation and maintenance. The unit is equipped with an engine power of 0.09 – 0.55 kW. Output shaft rotation frequency: 900 – 2800 rpm.
The NMRV 040 motor gearbox has similar mounting dimensions with the Siti MU40, STM UMI 40, Varvel SRT 40 drives and can be used to replace them.
Case – aluminum, flanges – aluminum, worm – steel, worm wheel CHINAMFG – bronze.
Type of lubricant: synthetic ISO VG 320.
Weight: 2.3 kg.
Type designation scheme
NMRV – 040 – 80 – 17.5 – 0.12 – B3
- NMRV – worm gear motor
- 040 – size (center distance, mm)
- 80 – gear ratio
- 17.5 – output shaft rotation speed, rpm
- 0,12 – electric motor power, kW
- B3 – mounting position
NMRV 040 gearbox performance
||n 1 = 2800 rpm||n 1 = 1400 rpm||n 1 = 900, rpm|
|n 2 ,
|T 2M ,
N * m
|n 2 ,
|T 2M ,
N * m
|n 2 ,
|T 2M ,
N * m
- n1 – rotational speed el. engine;
- n2 – revolutions on the output shaft;
- T 2M – torque on the output shaft;
- P is the maximum allowable engine power;
- RD – efficiency
|1.Good quality,long life time,low noise.|
|3.High efficiency,big torque.|
Overall and mounting dimensions NMRV 040
NMRV040 gear motor has a wide range of gear ratios.
Gear ratios: 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100 .
Output flange to NMRV 040 gearbox
Geared NMRV040 can be supplied with unilateral or bilateral output shaft.
The gearbox comes standard with a hollow output shaft
A torque arm is an additional option to the gearbox.
|Core parts||worm wheel,worm shaft|
|Core parts material||worm shaft:20 Cr Mn Ti,worm wheel:Nodular cast iron interal,9-4 copper external|
|Lubrication||RV30-90:synthetic oil, RV110-150:GN460-W mineral oil|
|Application:||Motor, Motorcycle, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Gear Shape:||Worm Gear|
|Type:||Worm and Wormwheel|
Can I Use Synthetic Oil in My Gearbox?
Yes, you can use synthetic oil in your gearbox, and in many cases, it can offer several advantages over conventional mineral-based oils:
- Improved Temperature Stability: Synthetic oils typically have a higher resistance to thermal breakdown, making them suitable for gearboxes that operate at high temperatures.
- Enhanced Lubrication: Synthetic oils often have superior lubrication properties, providing better protection against friction, wear, and component damage.
- Extended Oil Change Intervals: Synthetic oils can often withstand longer operating periods without losing their effectiveness, reducing the frequency of oil changes and maintenance.
- Reduced Viscosity Changes: Synthetic oils are less prone to viscosity changes at different temperatures, ensuring consistent lubrication performance in varying conditions.
- Lower Friction and Energy Loss: The smoother molecular structure of synthetic oils can lead to reduced internal friction, potentially improving gearbox efficiency and performance.
- Cold Weather Performance: Synthetic oils generally flow better at low temperatures, making them suitable for gearboxes operating in cold climates.
- Protection Against Oxidation: Synthetic oils often have better resistance to oxidation, helping to prevent the formation of sludge and deposits that can impact gearbox performance.
However, before switching to synthetic oil, it’s important to consider the manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications for your specific gearbox model. Some gearboxes may have specific requirements or restrictions on the type of lubricant to use. If the manufacturer approves the use of synthetic oil, it can be a beneficial choice, but if not, sticking to the recommended oil type is crucial to ensure proper gearbox function and warranty coverage.
editor by CX 2023-09-15