Reduction Gearbox KR6571 series for Hydraulic Motor
The speed reducer gearbox are used for installing hydraulic motors CHINAMFG self-propelled farm machinery,earth moving machines,marine machines.speed reducer gearbox output speed is 200 rpm,there for the working speed of hydraulic motors is to be adjusted accordingly,provided that input speed is not higher than 3000 rpm.
Hydraulic motor installation
The installation of hydraulic motors CHINAMFG speed reducer gearbox is a particular operation because the user may purchase the motors with cylinderical shaft or spline shaft,contact our technical staff when meet installing different motor.
Service A: OEM and customized products are acceptable
Our company can do OEM and customized products according to the requirements of customer.
Service B: Develop new products is welcome
We have technicians and research department to make new products, if customers need us to develop new products according to sample or drawing, it is welcome.
Service C: Sourcing related producs
Our company have much experience in hydraulic and transmissions parts field, if you need other products, we can find for you.
Packaging & Shipping
Plastic bag packing for 1 piece / two pieces in 1 exporting carton / 100 cartons put on a pallet
1.Q:Is your company a trading company or a manufacturer?
A:Our company is a trading company also a manufacturer, we have our own factory to produce gearbox, pump support..Etc
Also we distribute gear pumps, tractor machinery,dump truck pump from selected premium suppliers to meet customers’ variable demand.
2.Q:What about the quality control and warranty ?
A:”Quality first, Customers foremost”.Every piece of products is cheeked and tested strictly 1 by 1 before packing and shipping.
Our products have 1 year warranty, technical support is endless from us.
3.Q:Can you provide samples for checking and testing?
A:Yes,we provide free samples for checking the build quality and real performance of our products,the freight need to be coverd by customer.
4.Q:How can I get to your company?
A:Our company address is No.888 Huaxu Road,Xihu (West Lake) Dis. district,ZheJiang ,China
It is about 30 minutes by car from ZheJiang Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ao airport or ZheJiang Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ao Railway station.
|Usage:||Agricultural Products Processing, Farmland Infrastructure|
|After-sales Service:||1 Year|
Steps to Replace a Faulty Gearbox in an Automobile
Replacing a faulty gearbox in an automobile is a complex task that requires proper tools, skills, and safety precautions. Here are the general steps involved in the process:
- Prepare the Vehicle: Park the vehicle on a flat surface and engage the parking brake. Disconnect the battery to ensure safety during the procedure.
- Drain Fluids: Drain the transmission fluid from the old gearbox into a suitable container.
- Disconnect Components: Remove any components obstructing access to the gearbox, such as the driveshaft, exhaust system, and linkage.
- Suspend the Engine: If necessary, use an engine hoist or support to suspend the engine safely.
- Support the Gearbox: Use a transmission jack to support the weight of the gearbox.
- Remove Gearbox: Detach the gearbox from the engine by removing bolts and disconnecting the clutch or torque converter.
- Install New Gearbox: Position the new gearbox onto the engine and secure it in place with bolts.
- Reconnect Components: Reattach the driveshaft, exhaust system, and linkage that were disconnected earlier.
- Refill Fluids: Fill the new gearbox with the appropriate transmission fluid according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Lower Engine: Carefully lower the engine back into its original position if it was suspended.
- Test and Adjust: Start the vehicle and test the new gearbox for proper operation. Check for any leaks, unusual noises, or gear shifting issues.
- Final Check: Double-check all connections and ensure that all components are properly secured.
- Dispose of Old Fluid: Dispose of the old transmission fluid safely and responsibly.
- Dispose of Old Gearbox: Properly dispose of the old gearbox according to local regulations.
It’s important to note that gearbox replacement can vary significantly depending on the vehicle’s make and model. It’s recommended to consult the vehicle’s service manual or seek professional assistance if you’re not experienced in automotive repair.
editor by CX 2023-10-12