Gearbox Gear Box with CHINAMFG Process
1) Material: Gray Iron, Ductile Iron.
2) Process: Green sand casting, resin sand casting.
3) Applied software for specification drawings: Pro/E, AutoCAD, Solidworks etc.
4) Facility: Electric furnace, cupola furnace, anneal furnace, sand mixing machine, shot blast chamber, various molding machine.
5) Precision machining: CNC, NC lathes, boring machines, milling machines, bench drilling machines, etc.
6) Surface Protection: oiled (rust-proof), electroplating, hot dip galvanizing, nickel or chrome plating, painting, powder coating.
7) Products’ location: The special designed fittings, widely used in municipal and drainage system, power station, industrial equipment, vehicles, etc.
Our Inspection Equipment:
Direct-reading spectrograph,metallographic microscope,hardness tester,brinell hardness tester,thermometric indicator,universal testing machine,carbon and silicon analysis meter,magnetic powder flaw detector,digital ultrasonic flaw detector etc.
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 12 hours.
2.Individual formula according to customers’ special drawing requests.
3.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensures the fast production cycle after
confirming the order.
4.Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
We have a full set of quality control system to guarantee best product quality. Depending on the products, we can make different Item Testing Plan, Manufacturing procedure etc.
Raw material control
Chemistry spectrum analysis
Micro-structure tester after heat treatment
Our machining shop located in HangZhou using the latest CNC equipment to provide our customer with high quality products.
Horizontal and Vertical Machining Center
CNC lathe and normal lathe
CNC drilling and milling Center
Other assistant equipment
Product Design and casting simulation
Successful parts are original from successful design. We own high level engineers on the product design. They are good at make drawing using the software of CAD. PROE, SOLIDWORKS for assuring production process well.
Our technical group have rich experience in casting process, so we can put CHINAMFG reasonable suggestions to the product structure design on various performance, process parameters to solve the customer’s requirement, set up the 3D model, get the results from pouring simulation analysis. Then modify and optimize the scheme to determine the correct casting
|grey cast iron, ductile cast iron, steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, bronze, aluminum, zinc etc|
|process||sand casting, precision casting ,die casting|
|Surface finishment||polishing, sand blasting, heat treatment, painting, powder coating, anodizing, electroplating, mirror polishing.|
|Service||OEM service available|
|Main export market||Eastern Europe
|Type:||Clay Wet Sand|
|Casting Method:||Thermal Gravity Casting|
|Sand Core Type:||Resin Sand Core|
How to Calculate Gear Ratio in a Gearbox
Gear ratio is a fundamental parameter in a gearbox that represents the ratio of the number of teeth between two gears. It determines how much the output gear rotates in relation to the input gear. The formula to calculate gear ratio is:
Gear Ratio (GR) = Number of Teeth on Output Gear / Number of Teeth on Input Gear
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to calculate gear ratio:
- Identify the input and output gears in the gearbox.
- Count the number of teeth on the output gear (the gear connected to the output shaft).
- Count the number of teeth on the input gear (the gear connected to the input shaft).
- Plug the values into the gear ratio formula: GR = Number of Teeth on Output Gear / Number of Teeth on Input Gear.
- Calculate the gear ratio by performing the division.
The gear ratio provides insight into how much the input gear needs to rotate to achieve a certain rotation of the output gear. It influences torque, speed, and direction of rotation in the gearbox.
editor by CX 2023-10-08