|service||24 Hours Customer Service|
|country of origin||China|
|Delivery time||15-45 Days|
|After-sales service||Quality problem, damage compensation|
|payment method||30% deposit in advance,70% balance against the cop|
|FAQ||1. who are we?
We are based in ZHangZhoug, China, start from 2009,sell to South America(00.00%),North America(00.00%),Mid East(00.00%),Africa(00.00%). There are total about 11-50 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
3.what can you buy from us?
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
5. what services can we provide?
|After-sales Service:||Quality Problem, Damage Compensation|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing|
How to Calculate Gear Ratio in a Gearbox
Gear ratio is a fundamental parameter in a gearbox that represents the ratio of the number of teeth between two gears. It determines how much the output gear rotates in relation to the input gear. The formula to calculate gear ratio is:
Gear Ratio (GR) = Number of Teeth on Output Gear / Number of Teeth on Input Gear
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to calculate gear ratio:
- Identify the input and output gears in the gearbox.
- Count the number of teeth on the output gear (the gear connected to the output shaft).
- Count the number of teeth on the input gear (the gear connected to the input shaft).
- Plug the values into the gear ratio formula: GR = Number of Teeth on Output Gear / Number of Teeth on Input Gear.
- Calculate the gear ratio by performing the division.
The gear ratio provides insight into how much the input gear needs to rotate to achieve a certain rotation of the output gear. It influences torque, speed, and direction of rotation in the gearbox.
editor by CX 2023-10-23