The Pump Drives (Hydraulic pump Drives) is a gearbox allowing the connection between a prime mover (internal combustion engine or electric motor for example) and 1 or more hydraulic pumps. Usually it is used on both stationary and mobile application where mechanical power must be converted into hydraulic power for the purpose of operating travel functions and services.
The hydraulic pumps drives gearboxes consist of a gear drive inside a CHINAMFG housing that connects to a gasoline or diesel engine. The opposite side contains 1 or more standard 2- or 4-bolt flanges for mounting hydraulic pumps. This configuration provides several benefits. For one, 2 or more identical pumps can be connected to provide nearly identical hydraulic output flow from each. Or different sized pumps can be used provide output flow proportional to the displacement of each pump.These gearboxes not only saves space and weight but also eliminates the number of components and reduces assembly time for the whole machinery. Our modular pump drives could allow driving 2 to 4 pumps simultaneously. This not only offers design flexibility, but can boost system efficiency as well.
|Model||2 pumps drive||3 pumps drive||4 pumps drive|
|Max. Input power (KW)||190||400||530||700||280||400||530||700||530||700|
|Max. Output power per pump pad (KW)||110||210||270||360||150||210||270||360||270||330|
|Max. Output torque per pump pad (Nm)||400||900||1500||1900||800||900||1500||1900||1500||1800|
|Max. Input speed (RPM)||2800||2600||2600||2400||2800||2600||2600||2400||2600||2400|
|Max. Output speed (RPM)||3200||2800||2800||2700||3200||2800||2800||2700||2800||2700|
|Mount size of Prime mover||SAE #3 #4 etc.||SAE #2 #3 etc.||SAE #1 #2 #3 etc.||SAE #0 #1 #2 etc.||SAE #3 #4 etc.||SAE #2 #3 etc.||SAE #1 #2 #3 etc.||SAE #0 #1 #2 etc.||SAE #1 #2 #3 etc.||SAE #1 #2 etc.|
|Port size of Single pump||SAE A,B,C flange etc.||SAE A,B,C,D flange etc.||SAE B,C,D,E flange etc.||SAE C,D,E flange etc.||SAE A,B,C flange etc.||SAE A,B,C,D flange etc.||SAE B,C,D,E flange etc.||SAE C,D,E flange etc.||SAE B,C,D,E flange etc.||SAE B C,D flange etc.|
|Housing material||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron|
|Application:||Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase|
|Type:||Cylindrical Gear Box|
|Output Power Kw:||110-330|
|Housing Material:||Cast Iron|
Importance of Lubrication in Gearbox Performance
Lubrication plays a critical role in ensuring the optimal performance, longevity, and reliability of gearboxes. Proper lubrication provides several key benefits:
- Reduces Friction and Wear: Lubrication forms a protective layer between gear teeth, bearings, and other moving components, reducing friction and minimizing wear and tear.
- Heat Dissipation: Lubricants help dissipate the heat generated during gear operation, preventing overheating and potential damage to components.
- Noise Reduction: Adequate lubrication can dampen noise and vibration produced by gear meshing, leading to quieter and smoother operation.
- Sealing and Contaminant Prevention: Lubricants create a barrier that seals out contaminants like dust, dirt, and moisture, preventing their entry and reducing the risk of corrosion and damage.
- Enhanced Efficiency: Proper lubrication reduces energy losses due to friction, improving the overall efficiency of the gearbox.
- Extended Lifespan: Lubrication helps prevent premature component wear and failure, extending the lifespan of the gearbox and minimizing the need for costly repairs or replacements.
- Optimal Performance: Gearboxes operate within specified tolerances when properly lubricated, ensuring they deliver the intended performance and functionality.
It’s essential to use the recommended lubricant type, viscosity, and change intervals specified by the gearbox manufacturer to ensure the best possible performance and longevity. Regular monitoring and maintenance of lubrication levels are crucial to preserving the health of the gearbox and its components.
editor by CX 2023-10-23